Music Banter - View Single Post - Listen with Trollheart
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2018, 08:45 AM   #69 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Back Again – Arti Tisi – 2017
Genre: AOR/Melodic Rock

All I can say is that this is yet another of those albums I don't remember downloading (though there will probably be a lot of them to come) and so far it's pretty generic, even low-grade AOR/hard/melodic rock with not a lot to offer. But we're only three tracks in, of a total of sixteen, so we'll see how it goes. I have no idea whether the band name is that of a person, or means something else. Either way, this is bargain basement stuff. Going to be hard to make it all the way through. Haven't heard anything yet that hasn't either bored me or made me roll my eyes. Oh no! They're doing β€œI Got the Music in Me”. Ah, you kind of don't, guys. Well to be fair, it picked up a little after that. I mean, it's still nothing special, but I got a little more interested in the last few tracks, bit more about them. Still wouldn't be rushing to hear anything more from these guys.

Note: since the videos show up so large now, I'm limiting YouTubes to two per album, as otherwise it just looks too clunky. If I can find a video for the full album, obviously, there will then only be one.