Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2018, 02:16 PM   #12411 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiiii View Post
Batlord fat jokes start to get stale since TH uses them almost regularly. Now I feel bad for Bat.
It's not so much a fat joke (I don't think I use them that often but hey...) as a comment on the fact that he can look at a picture of what is on the face of it a pretty beautiful woman and still find some flaw. As if he wouldn't jump at the chance if she asked him. It's just a little odd how he does that, as if maybe he's overcompensating for the fact that he never is going to have a woman like that, maybe?
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
It’s anti labor going on the assumption the union is actually pro-labor (a debatable premise in Florida)

But assuming your pro labor and the union does was its supposed to you want it mandatory that every worker is in the union. Apparently that’s not the law in Illinois but they do force members of the public sector to contribute a fund that negotiates their contracts.

In Florida only around half the teachers join the union and pay dues. The other half are f uck head scab pieces of ****. But the union negotiates the contract. Some people correctly feel like it’s bull**** that every teacher gets to work under the negotiated contract. Since they don’t pay dues some people think they should just negotiate their own contract case by case.

That ruling in Illinois weakens the union’s power to negotiate good contracts for its public sector unions by lessening their funds.

But, the workers in Illinois and everywhere shouldn’t rely on the law. If you refuse to join the union the unionized workers should stomp a mud hole in your ass.
tl;dr version? I really didn't understand that. I'm not good with union law. I just wanted to know if, in your opinion, this would be a "**** yeah!" or a "**** you bastards screwing the workers" kind of thing?