Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2018, 09:38 AM   #52933 (permalink)
Mindfulness
Be aware of the psyop

hurt my thumb hooping with my dad on vacation. got to hoop at a park i played at a few times in the quad cities. i was whipping around in a new ford focus jammin the radio. the radio plays the same songs over and over. heard post malone and NF too much. i liked the songs i guess but just, felt weird them all the time. its such a hard contrast for me of one dad being in better shape than i am, and then one dad being be way worst health then me :/ i can only take everything in and learn for the future but i went running on vacation, which was nice. got over 20k steps on monday lol. i had fast food 4 times and threw up from one time eating it mjlol. it was stressful asf renting a car from midway airport and returning it. they didnt tell me how to start a "push to start" car and i was just looking like a fool out there like yeah.... so.. how do i start this machine? then i finally got going on 80 towards the Illinois side, cop pulls me over because i was going 87. didnt argue because i clearly was going 87 :/ not sure how im supposed to pay the ticket because there isnt a number or website on it. and i wont be in court not that i dont want to pay it, ahhh, ill call the town, :::points index finger to temple of head:::

saw some family at my family reunion. but didnt talk to most them because they think tv reality game show hosts are people to have the nuclear launch codes n all. i pushed passed it with my grandma because she didnt talk about trump and she doesnt spread propaganda.she just has her own opinions and im fine with that. just the spreaders of wrong propaganda, im fine with not talking to those ones.

threw some Frisbee? and took a picture of this old mill,walked around the old mill and took some snaps and instgrams. my stepmother gave me a nice picture of her and my dad which was nice. and my dad gave me some grey and orange shoes that im going to wear so now i dont have to buy new shoes. plus he gave me a iowa hawkeyes hat that ill wear most likely.

im going to stop typing. feel like im over doing it now
Mindfulness is offline   Reply With Quote