Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2018, 03:18 PM   #52982 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
Yeah, the place where I get told I'm retarded, ugly, I have **** taste in music and my hair is tacky.
At least we don't pull a gun on you!
I agree, seriously: get those people out of your life. Tox-ic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're also a ***got.
EXOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Open your mouth and taste my power.
Better charge it up first. Power = 16%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justthefacts View Post
Great story could you tell it again?
Preferably somewhere else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I love the way so many plants grow so thick and lush in the alleyway my door exits in to. There are so many strikes against plant life including brick pavement, foot traffic, limited direct sun, but goddamn if those green mother****ers aren’t resilient.

I like my window AC unit better than central air and it’s way cheaper. FYI, you can cool a two bedroom with one window unit and have one room really nice and chilly for napping.

There are thunderstorms predicted for this evening and all weekend and I love thunderstorms. So do those plants.

My dog sets herself up so she touches me for at least half the day. She’s got her butt on my shoulder right now. I love her. She’s my best friend. I’m so glad we’re both alive in the same place at the same time.
Like I said, it's the little things, isn't it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Well, to be fair, Parmesan is hard as **** to get to melt and brown without overcooking the meat in the process. Mozz is perfect in this regard.

Waiting till tomorrow. Gonna run down to the mart and get some Italian dressing to marinate the chicken in all day tomorrow before grilling.

Pics will follow.
You're gonna dress like an Italian?