Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2018, 01:01 AM   #52989 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I had to drop a really close friend because when we hung out we were just too ****ing crazy. Old style **** like drinking (and drugging of course), womanizing, fighting or almost fighting others, gambling, getting thrown out of bars- I could’ve rolled with all- just hell raising except I felt like it was more than the sum of what we we got up to: it brought out a sinister side of myself I didn’t want to release. He asked why I was avoiding him and said because we ain’t up to no good and you know it, man.

Like they say on television we was headin for “dead or in jail”

And I didn’t want neither
Luckily I don't have a problem getting into bad habits, just people that do ****ty things. People that don't hold each other accountable because they'd rather hide than confront their problems. Like my friend who lied about the dude threatening to kill him and sexually assault his wife. Everybody supported me and told me I had every right to be upset and his best friend telling me how trash he is and I'm not the only one who's upset. Though, when he's treating me like **** or threatening to kill himself telling me that his wife is going to kill herself and it's all my fault or telling everybody that I'm just starting **** for attention nobody told him off or had my back. But they definitely kept spreading rumors about him to me when he wasn't there. Like when they said Esham was a pedophile. Oh, you guys all knew Esham was ****ing 14 year old girls and you did nothing but sat there and watched it? Waited until he was gone than told half of Magna about it?
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote