Music Banter - View Single Post - Kiiii's Arcade
Thread: Kiiii's Arcade
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2018, 01:02 PM   #529 (permalink)
Key

Divinity Original Sin 2 (cont.)

I figured since I was talking about this game, I thought I'd go ahead and post my current party lineup for those that are curious. Keep in mind I'm by all means not an expert on this type of stuff but my team is certainly a powerhouse right now:

First we have my main character, Sage. Level 16.

Focus on Finesse and Constitution with some Strength. She's the scoundrel in my team so that's why I have her equipped with daggers. Her skills are:

Aerothurge: 2
Geomancer: 5
Huntsman: 1
Hydrosophist: 2
Necromancer: 2
Polymorph: 3
Pyrokinetic: 1
Scoundrel: 3
Summoning: 2
Warfare: 3

Equipped with mostly heavy damage dealing abilities like Battering Ram, and Tentacle Lash. Also has a lot of scoundrel moves like backstabbing etc. Fun to play.

Next up we have Ifan Ben-Mezd. On my very first playthrough of this game, I had also chosen Ifan, but he was an archer that time. This time I decided to focus on more heavy damage dealers and it seems to be working out nicely. He has a focus on Constitution and Finesse. Most of his abilities are healing moves, summoning moves, and aoe moves. Makes for some fun situation in combat.

His combat abilities are as follows:

Aerothurge: 0
Geomancer: 3
Huntsman: 0
Hydrosophist: 2
Necromancer: 3
Polymorph: 4
Pyrokinetic: 1
Scoundrel: 3
Summoning: 5
Warfare: 5

And next up on the list is my mage, known as Beast

I did decide that when I started this playthrough that I would have a full on mage on my team, and god damn Beast certainly fits the bill. I'm stoked that I equipped him the way that I have because he's really powerful in some tough situations. He's equipped with a lot of aoe abilities as well as the teleport spell which comes in handy, especially in combat. He's also got the Staff of Magus ability which is really nice.

His combat abilities are as follows:

Aerothurge: 5
Geomancer: 2
Huntsman: 2
Hydrosophist: 3
Polymorph: 3
Pyrokinetic: 4
Scoundrel: 2
Summoning: 1
Warfare: 0

And last but certainly not least, we come to Sebille. I don't know if anyone else had the same experience as I have, but Sebille always became my strongest character somehow. Then again, I do have her focusing solely on Strength.

I gotta say, running a full on Strength build with a character is really fun. But god damn it can be really OP in some combat situations. Fine with me though, I just love having a weapon that can do 70-76 damage per weapon. And I have her equipped with 2.

Her abilities bar is also pretty interesting because I have the damage dealers like Battering Ram and Crippling Bow and the like, but I've also got her equipped with healing abilities and Raise Bone Widow. I gotta say as well, Raise Bone Widow is so nice if your character is also very strong.

Her combat stats are as follows:

Aerothurge: 3
Geomancer: 1
Huntsman: 0
Hydrosophist: 1
Polymorph: 0
Pyrokinetic: 2
Scoundrel: 1
Summoning: 2
Warfare 4

So there you go. For those interested, there's a pretty good look at my current team on Divinity Original Sin 2