Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2018, 02:24 PM   #52998 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Remember Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer? After a month here I've come to the conclusion that I'm living in "The Land of Miss-fit Toys".

Dude on the right could lose 150 pounds and still be considered overweight. He's obsessed with plants and probably has at least a hundred of them in pots that he waters daily. Mid 60s and can come up with a negative slant to basically anything. Pretty much keeps to himself but we share an affection for knives which gives us something to talk about.

Dude on my left is also in his 60s. Fried to a crisp. Drinks beer almost non-stop. For the past week he's had this 30 year old black chick living in a canopy in his back yard that he refers to as his girlfriend. She's only there cause she got kicked out of wherever she was before. If the manager found out she was here they'd both get booted. Cool enough folks (she's pretty cute), but there's definitely a bit of a soap opera developing.

Dude across the street is cool. He's the one whose 15 year old dog I watch now and then. Maybe a bit younger than me. His right eye is whacked because of a car accident. It points to his extreme right all the time so you have to look at his left eye when talking to him. BUT, if he covers his left eye with his hand, his right eye stairs straight ahead. Awesome party trick that never fails to get a laugh. Definitely my fave neighbor.

His neighbor is about my age but is also fried to a crisp and drinks beer 24/7. Dude speaks clearly but what he comes out with is mostly unintelligible. He talks real fast in a stream of conscience fashion and barely makes any sense. I've asked the other neighbors WTF? and they just shake their heads and laugh. I've taken to just nodding at him most of the time. I think he's fully aware of his issue and doesn't take anything personal if you don't get him.

All really nice folks. We hang a lot once the sun goes down. We also keep an eye out on each other's rigs. I trust them all completely (real camaraderie between RV peeps) and I get vibes that they are all really cool with me being the new guy on the block.

TL;DR

I live in the land of miss-fit toys. And it's kinda fun.
That was well-written. Keep us updated.

One question though: Is Miss Fit another Chinese babe? Miss Took’s cousin maybe?

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote