Music Banter - View Single Post - Trollheart's Wonderful World of Prog
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2018, 05:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Default Trollheart's Wonderful World of Prog

Since it's unlikely I'll ever get back to my History of Prog journal, and in a (probably vain) effort to kick some life into this sleeping subforum, I thought I'd try this.

I'll be listing and featuring all the prog rock and prog metal bands I can find on the alphabetical list held by ProgArchives.com - picking randomly from the list, so that one post might be about a well-known artist like Yes or Gong or Spock's Beard, and another might be about one that is new to everyone, or some artist who recorded one demo in 1971. I'll put as much information about them as I can and feature any music I can. Comment is as usual invited and encouraged.

I'll keep indices here for later perusal, assuming I don't get hit by a bus (probably driven by Batty) in the course of compiling this. In the end, hopefully, it may turn out to be a useful resource for those interested in, exploring or just getting into prog. If nothing else, it will keep the very few progheads here entertained, and maybe slightly raise the profile of this subforum, which currently is somewhat akin to this:

Coming up next:

INDEX OF ARTISTS

vidna Obmana
William Lyall

Last edited by Trollheart; 07-04-2018 at 05:13 PM.
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote