Music Banter - View Single Post - MB's Video Game Classics: Starcraft
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 10:50 AM   #33 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
Whenever I tried SC I felt like I'd rather be playing WC because they are similar but I like the units, maps, custom games, and aesthetics better in WC so why would I ever play SC? All the little things add up even though the games are for the most part the same.

as for Artosis... Idk, I view him as a real life incarnation of the stereotypical cringey nerd. There are ways to talk about games without sounding so obnoxious, I typically do not fit in with the people I share a hobby with. I like my analysis and game talk to be intellectual and serious, not full of twitch chat memes. I'm really not fun to play games with.. I'm all about the seriousness. Even when I'm one tricking with Mei and having fun, I'm not goofing off, I just happen to enjoy a non-meta champ.
Autistic. But seriously why do you like Day9 so much? He's a great analysist but he's as goofy and nerdy as they come.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote