Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 06:10 PM   #12540 (permalink)
DwnWthVwls
Fck Ths Thngs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
I own some very sharp chef knives and prep with them often. I could easily chop the tip of a finger off if I wasn't careful. Am I an idiot for owning the knives?

I use to do a lot of woodworking using power tools that would seriously **** you up if you weren't careful. Am I an idiot for using those tools?

I drive around in a 4,200 pound SUV that could kill people if I wasn't careful. Am I an idiot for owning the SUV?

Some of you guys' logic is whacked. Bet you $100 that if we went to the range and I let you shoot off fifty rounds you'd come around. It's really fun and there's some nice positive adrenaline involved.

No.

No.

No. Well kind of, unless you need it for practical uses you should consider something thats better on gas.

I'm sure it IS fun. I lived with a gun owner, I think the technology that goes into them is pretty incredible, but that doesnt mean they should be accessible to the public. I'm also with you as far as gun control won't do much in solving the gun problems in the US.. It's still a stupid fascination.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote