Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2018, 08:08 AM   #21777 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
Also watched Kaleidoscope. Strange little indie film about a dude who starts losing his mind when his mom comes to visit. The ending had a twist I didn't see coming. It's a really eerie and strange film. Kind of builds up the psychological torment the main character is going through, who I'm fairly sure is schizophrenic.
Watched it last night, most of the beginning was extremely nerve wracking and brought you into the character as he loses his grip. I think that some of the ambiguity could have been cut down to its benefit but otherwise I really enjoyed this mind****. Toby Jones is a god tier actor. 4/5

Bottom of the World

A lot of really corny acting and dialogue/basic bitch themes, but the movie had a surreal Lynchian vibe that carried it. The lighting and cinematography made it a really uncomfortable watch in a way that I haven't seen before. The director could go on to do some good **** in the future. 2.5/5

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote