Music Banter - View Single Post - World Cup 2018 thread
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2018, 02:54 PM   #1663 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

What the living **** is wrong with you Batty? NOTHING about that picture deserved the scumbag comment you wrote. I told you before, bring Karen into this and we got a problem. Well, we got a ****ing problem. If the picture bothered you so much (why I don't know: it was just referring to your being happy about metal fans blowing over you) then I would have accepted as a response: **** you TH. Even **** you TH I hope you get AIDS. But involving Karen? No. I thought I could trust you to know where to draw the line. Apparently not. You're a ****ing **** and I'd report your post except it would only make Frownland laugh and nothing would be done.

That doesn't stop you being an amoral, insensitive, disingenuous little **** though. Considering you PM'ed me to apologise about the Kamikaze comment, and there I was thinking you were a decent guy, and then you do this? Go kill yourself.

And the first of you to tell me to "calm down" or "chill" can get ****ed too. I am SO ****ING ANGRY about this, and it's not going to go away just like that.

tl;dr: **** YOU BATTY YOU INSENSITIVE LITTLE COCKSUCKER!