Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2018, 09:37 AM   #53392 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MERIT] View Post
Finally got my son, for the first time in 3 weeks. Had a fun day. Cooked tacos [eating some cold leftovers as we speak]. Played baseball. Played 'American Ninja Warrior' at the park. Made water balloons. Played video games. Watched movies. Looked up cool shit on the internet together. Colored pictures. Built shit out of Legos. Shot BB guns. Made up for lost time. Had my 2 youngest nephews over as well.

Worked on my website a bit. Getting ready to turn 31 on the 22nd. This is life.
Glad things worked out and you had a good day with your son, Merit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverinewolfweiselpigeon View Post
Psh as if I can't handle my liquor
Nobody can handle liquor: it's liquid, just slips through your fingers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisnaholic View Post
x 2 @ Chula, Kiii and WWWP : That stuff about separated parents and access to children is terrible.
I'm glad you at last had a nice day with your son [MERIT]. It's great for you, I'm sure, and also important that your son builds up memories of good times spent with you.
My own son also grew up with two homes, but luckily things were done pretty amicably:both homes were in the same city and my son was with me on alternate days. Well, that was until the mum decided to take him to a different town. He was about twelve at the time: he tolerated it for nine months, then insisted that he come and live with me instead. So don't lose hope, [MERIT], you may get more parenting time furthur down the line.

^ Yep, this is another family scenario too. As for me, Roger Waters clearly met my parents once because he described their undramatic marriage so well:-
Sorry to hear about your troubles, Lisna, but glad things got sorted eventually.