Music Banter - View Single Post - MB's Video Game Classics: Pokemon Red / Blue / Fire Red / Leaf Green
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2018, 12:41 PM   #10 (permalink)
Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Bruh Pokemon is amazing. RPGs are great but an RPG where you have literally hundreds of options to make a team while doubling as pets is ****ing crack.

I think my first team was Venusaur, Dragonite, Alakazam (found a random person with a link cable), Raichu, Arcanine, and Gyarados, and that was the only team I ever went to level 100 with cause afterward I just wanted to restart constantly cause restarting Pokemon is one of life's great joys. And eventually after playing so many games I levitated to Pokemon with the highest stats and now that Fire Red team is my most nostalgic. I just wish I had two GBA's so I could get Alakazam and Scizzor. Scyther is great but definitely the weakest link in my team. Its just so ****ing cool though. Easily the coolest Pokemon of all-time.

Also Gyarados is the most overrated Pokemon ever. Yeah it's beast but it's a water type (a special attack-based type) with mediocre special attack but high regular attack even though it doesn't even have particularly good attack moves. That is stupid.
Never liked Gyarados much since he was technicely a flying type and could get hit hard by almost anything. Lapras was a beast if you lvld it up and same with Tropius. I always enjoyed restarting pokemon games and going with pokemon I never usually go with. I ended up with a pretty beastly Gardevoir doing that. Had to farm for a Raltz tho and that took forever. I remember getting my Groudon to lvl 100 and stacked him with Eruption, Thunderbolt, Blizzard and Earthquake. Nothing could kill him.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote