Music Banter - View Single Post - Kiiii's Arcade
Thread: Kiiii's Arcade
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2018, 10:06 AM   #534 (permalink)
Key

MB Video Game Classics: Banjo Kazooie

Voting Thread: https://www.musicbanter.com/media/91...o-kazooie.html
Voting Results: 5 (A True Classic)

General Consensus Based On Member Comments:

Quote:
Played it and the sequel all the time as a kid. Replayed it not too long ago, and it's held up pretty well. Just a fun, solid 3-D platformer with a lot of charm, a good sense of humor, and plenty to do. One of those games that I can't imagine anyone hating, unless platformers wiped out their village or whatever.

-Oriphiel

Quote:
Anyway Banjo is in the GOAT conversation as far as I’m concerned so duh I’m giving it a 5/5.

-YorkeDaddy
Personal Comments: Banjo Kazooie for me is definitely up there with being one of the best 3D platformers ever made. It of course came out on the Nintendo 64 which on its own merits had a lot of great games in its catalog. Hell, I'd say most of my favorite childhood games came on the N64.

MB Video Game Classics: Fable

Voting Thread: https://www.musicbanter.com/media/91...ics-fable.html
Voting Results: Somewhere between 4/5 and 5/5. Maybe 4.5?

General Consensus Based On Member Comments:

Quote:
Easily one of the best RPGs ever made imo. I've never played a fantasy RPG with quite the stylistic atmosphere that Fable franchise does.
Zoë Wanamakers voice work throughout the series is some of the best I've ever heard and probably will ever hear.

5/5 ez

-Akai
Quote:
It's definitely one of my all time favorite RPG's for sure. i actually just talked about this in my journal as well because I'm a humongous fan of the Fable Anniversary Edition. I think the game itself is truly remarkable as well. The story is awesome, and just the overall gameplay works really well.

-Ki
Personal Comments: I've talked about this game many many times so it'd be weird to talk about yet again. But man, Fable is fantastic. Truly one remarkably made RPG that still stands the test of time today. If you try to play the remaster on the hardest difficulty, you'll be sorry.