Music Banter - View Single Post - The personal story thread
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 09:01 PM   #13 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Let me be frank: when I was 20 years old, I was married and had a kid. I was working long shifts at a factory job just trying to get by and it was getting rough dude. I couldn't afford food, I was getting evicted, I was absolutely ****ed. I was desperate, hungry, sleep-deprived, and delusional to the point of wanting to kill my family, both to protect them from the struggle of poverty and to protect myself from it. In a feverish rush I picked up a gun, walked across the room, pointed it at the six month old baby in the crib, and fired. I turned and shot my wife next. After that, I ****ing lost it, weeping, teardrops pouring down my cheeks. So much remorse, shouting what have I done? I pointed the gun at my head and ended it. I was just a corpse on the ground with my family. Then I went to hell where I'm at today and I was like "aaaahhhh". Btw you're all here too.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote