Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 08:55 PM   #54186 (permalink)
Key

Here's my rant for today:

If you are any of these types of customers, this is meant to offend you. If you do any of the following things in the list provided, you are considered a ****ty customer.

Quote:
1. Walking into the store and cutting in front of the line to ask a question. if you have a question to ask, you will be asked to wait in line until it is your turn. I will not answer the question unless it's very very quick and easy. Otherwise you get to wait.

2. If you walk into the store while talking on the phone to somebody and you initiate a conversation with me, I will first ask you to finish your phone call, and I will do so nicely of course. But I will also ask you to wait for help until, again, you are done with your phone call. I'm here to help you, the least you can do is give me your attention because there are things that are very attention to detail oriented and I have to be able to hear everything you're saying to me, not somebody on the phone. I've had people do that and it's caused more confusion than it's worth. So please, finish your phone call before coming into the store.

3. If you get mad because you expect your document that you want to get to the other side of the country in less than 24 to be cheap, and you get a price you're not ok with, you are more than welcome to walk right out the door. I won't stop you. What I won't do is initiate in the conversation that you seem to be wanting to have with me which always ends with "well, this is why I go to the post office." Ok. well enjoy your ****ty service. I tried to help and make your process less of a headache, but you're in for more of a headache.

4. If you tell me that you wrapped a glass photo in towels and put it in a box one more time, I will roll my eyes at you and explain to you nicely why that is a stupid idea. Towels are not packing material and should never be used as such. Same goes for articles of clothing. Just because you wrapped it, doesn't mean it's safe.

5. If I explain to you the prices for packing a delicate item and you get upset because it's going to cost you more than 20 bucks for me to properly pack it, I'd love to watch you figure out how to pack it properly and have it fall off a counter without breaking. If you can't do that, I'll be more than happy to show you how to do it.

6. And lastly but surely not least, if you come into the store and you look at all the signs on the entirety of the walls that state that we do faxing, notary, passport photos, copies, etc, and you come to the counter and ask that we fax? I will turn around, point to the faxes, and ask you "well? are these fax machines?" Obviously I don't do that, but don't ask stupid questions and you won't get stupid answers.
Ok. I feel better.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote