Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 04:59 PM   #53594 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justthefacts View Post
Time to get a camera on that front porch my friend.
Or a sign that says "I own a gun and I WILL hunt down anyone who steals my ****ing packages!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psy-Fi View Post
Let me guess...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justthefacts View Post
In the grand scheme of things Hitler did slaughter jews and sprinkle their ashes in his bratwurst, but having some porch pirate come and take your shit is pretty upsetting as well.
I don't think Hitler would pollute his bratwurst with jewish matter, I'm just sayin'...
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
lol porch pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Sounds racist.
Sounds funny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Just ordered a wireless security camera for my place. Works via wifi and uploads images and video to a cloud storage. Activates via motion and I can adjust the sensitivity. Also bought a pack of these:

Hopefully the package doesn't get stolen.
Sorry but this would just be so ****ing hilarious if it happened!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
How freaking cool is this?

I reached out to the folks I bought the boots from to let them know the FedEx package was stolen. They are sending me a replacement pair ($225) free of charge that will require a signature to be delivered. Didn't think this sort of **** happened anymore.

https://www.tecovas.com/?gclid=EAIaI...SAAEgL9qPD_BwE
That really is cool. I mean, they don't have to. No way you could prove it, and you could just be angling for a second pair, so yeah, really cool of them. Also, they ensure you become a repeat customer. Win/win.