Music Banter - View Single Post - Yay Johnny Won
Thread: Yay Johnny Won
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2004, 07:42 AM   #2 (permalink)
covle
Music Addict

are you serious? john howard is a freaking idiot. he has no idea how to run this country in this era. this country is screwed. i cannot believe he won, and by so much. all howard cares about is the economy. hate to say it, but the way he's ****ing this country's environments is scary. you have no idea how importent they are obviously, as most of the country doesnt. he ordered tasmanias old growth forests logged. australia has allready ****ed 99% of old growth forests. howard has ordered the remaining 1% logged. just because a few loggers had a bitch. these forests are far more important than you or he realises. even some of the loggers are admiting that they have gone to far. there is an 80 year cycle between logging, thus "dwarfing" has been implemented into our native gums. they will never grow as tall as they once did. ever heard of biodiversity? howard is ****ing it. working class? he's ****ing it. howard is the reason australia hasnt signed the kyoto protocol. if you dont know what that is look it up. asutralia and the u.s are the only countries IN THE WORLD that havnt signed it. howard cannot understand that an alternative source of energy is imperative. brown coal cannot last forever, and it is allready running low. all he cares about is the economy. that is not all the country needs. and the interest rates he's raving about? he's done nothing to help them. they are so low because of the kennet and hawke LABOUR governments. they erased tariffs and whatnot. howard has done nothing but go with the flow. they will rise under howard, as there is nothing he can do to stop them. they are maintained by the bank, the GDP. he has done nothing but lie and **** this country over.
you clearly have no interest in our politics, so do some research before saying something as stupid as that. i could go on, but i cannot be bothered right now.

whoa...i quoted atreyu, that means im hardcore. look how hardcore i am!! thats hardcore...XXX
covle is offline   Reply With Quote