Music Banter - View Single Post - My Awake Review
Thread: My Awake Review
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2006, 05:01 AM   #72 (permalink)
judas_priest
Metal Maiden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don
I just read all the posts in the DT forums and I've come to the conclusion that most DT fans are total losers. Just about every second post called me an idiot or a moron ...why the hell? It's mostly because I don't share the same opinion as them. Such low life forms. And they kept saying how much of a moron I was just because I think Innocence Faded is the best track off Awake. I put a good four hours at least into that review and listed so many things that the general listener probably missed and I didn't say things like "oh that track is boring so I hate it!" No, I gave constructive criticism on each track and gave a detailed view on why or liked or hated a particular track. What the **** is wrong with DT fans??? This one experience has actually made me hate DT somewhat now, which seems a bit stupid maybe but I just can't stand **** like this. No wonder Portnoy wrote "Never Enough." I'm aware that there are people like this everywhere in the stupid world of today but the DT forum is definitely the number one den of culprits from what I've ever seen, and I've had to answer **** loads upon **** loads of angry emails and letters regarding my opinions but none even come close to the ignorance and immaturity that is DT fans.
Don't let this put you off DT, and there are loads of cool DT fans....like me!
Your entitled to your own opinion, and I'm sure the majority of fans would accept that.
Btw, what exactly is the song "Never Enough" about?
judas_priest is offline   Reply With Quote