Music Banter - View Single Post - What Sucks About This Genre: Hip-Hop Edition
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2018, 04:19 PM   #105 (permalink)
rubber soul
Call me Mustard

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
Uhhh your generation and the generation before that had ****ing segregated water fountains

My generation is welcoming all races, expanding the notion of gender identity, supporting people that want to be trans, etc

Pretty big differences I can point out in two seconds
Um, excuse me but segregated water fountains were gone by my generation. It was the generation before mine that had them eliminated. And guess what? We were young once. We were idealistic (I'd like to think I still am- you know, like Bernie Sanders but you probably think he's a bigot too). Something happened to the majority of my generation just like it will happen to yours. It might even happen to you. Check these words twenty years from now if this forum still exists. People become more conservative as they get older. It's a fatal flaw in humankind I'm sorry to say.

Anyway, I'm off to bed. I love your idealism, Yorke, I really do. But condemning everyone for being older than you isn't going to solve the world's problems. Voting and making your voice heard will. See ya
rubber soul is offline   Reply With Quote