Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2018, 11:12 AM   #8390 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

I'm answering Ori's cause Chris' are depressing.

1. What's the first video game you remember playing?

Super Mario World. Although maybe Duck Hunter.

2. Were there any movie scenes that scared the **** out of you as a kid?

I remember being scared to go down the long staircase from my third floor attic room to go to the bathroom at night cause I kept thinking about that scene from Bram Stoker's Dracula.

I was also randomly scared of Jurassic Park Velociraptors coming out of the crawlspace door in the wall of my room back then. Seriously the best bedroom ever though, had a whole floor to myself and then we moved.

3. If you had to represent your country in an Olympic sport, which would you pick?

Bowling obviously. I don't even like bowling tbh.

4. Funniest place you've ever had sex/fooled around/masturbated?

In a garage about fifteen away from a bunch of people who were feeling very awkward.

5. If you could permanently erase one species of creature on Earth without any environmental reprecussions, which would you get rid of?

Mosquitoes, duh.

6. Worst book you've ever read?

I've read far too much fan fiction to be fazed by any supposedly professional writer, but all that rape and misogyny in the Sword of Truth series would make even Goofle throw up.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote