Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2018, 12:08 PM   #8404 (permalink)
Mindfulness
Be aware of the psyop

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Not even trolling but aren't you supposed to take days off to let your body recover? Two days on, one day off or something? If you're hurting your thumbs then maybe you could pull back and continue to do good things to your body while not doing bad things.
yeah once i hurt my thumb, i was depressed asf because i ****ed my days in a row streak up. but then i just said, grow the **** it its time for a another level up get ripped or die trying so i moved my weak ass push up workout into a more lifting and leg exercises and im just going to log each day, every day.

i posted that joe rogan video of the guy he had on here and i thought we might have already had this talk but.. doing less, each day, can be better then doing more a few days. simply because you stay burning calories and that really should be a daily thing in my mind.

BUT, im actually not following that advice bruh, im going ham until my muscles are sore, going to try every day until i cant because i want results before school starts
Mindfulness is offline   Reply With Quote