Music Banter - View Single Post - So, do I belong here or not?
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2018, 11:54 AM   #1 (permalink)
rubber soul
Call me Mustard

Default So, do I belong here or not?

Well, I realize I'm being hassled by exactly one person as noted from this quote here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
Aw damn we were all loving your prejudiced uneducated posts and lack of contribution towards anything musical
I also realize that forums as a whole are perhaps a way for people to heap abuse on others since they are too chicken to do it in real life lest they get punched in the face.

I did come back with the hope that Exo's edict would make a difference and, to an extent, it has. Still, I didn't come back here to receive abuse. I simply wanted to enjoy the musical discussions and, frankly, I do think I contribute some here, maybe not as much as Trollheart, obviously, but I thought I carried my share.

So I guess the question is do I really contribute here or am I just a waste of time? I will keep the poll up for a week while I take a sabbatical (meaning no posts or MB Classics). If, when I return, I see that more people than not do not want me here, then I'll be happy to leave. After all I don't want to contaminate this post with uneducated posts without any musical contributions.

See you all in a week (maybe)

Last edited by rubber soul; 07-22-2018 at 12:10 PM.
rubber soul is offline   Reply With Quote