Music Banter - View Single Post - Kiiii's Arcade
Thread: Kiiii's Arcade
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2018, 10:05 PM   #545 (permalink)
Key

So, for those that probably don't know, I've been spending most of my time playing Shadow of War, or whenever I can that is. What you probably don't know though is the fact that I'm attempting to do a full 100% completion. That means every little collectible and side quest in every region needs to be done. The funny thing is, I didn't decide to do a full 100% completion of the game until recently. Back when I started playing the game, I thought it was great and I was instantly hooked. What I failed to realize is the addiction that comes with the game. It's so much fun to play and every single move is so fluid that playing it just feels so natural. There's something to be said about the fact that you can truly feel like every button you press creates an impact. That's how tight the controls are to put it simply. Anyway, yes the addiction that came along with it. I didn't realize it was even a thing at first but once I really started to level up and get a feel for my character, and how fun it is to do the little side quests, I began doing my full 100% completion, and this is where I'm at right now:

To give a bit of background, I'm currently at about 27 hours into the game, and I've managed to get myself up to level 36 fairly quickly. The amount of xp you get from getting all the collectibles etc is pretty telling when you basically got all the upgrades unlocked in a matter of hours. But hey, that's part of the fun for me. But the next image I want to show is something I'm very much proud of. It basically lays out all the quest lines that are in the game and shows the completion of each one whether it be a shelob quest where you have to solve an image puzzle, or an ancient collectible that you have to run to to collect. Each section has its own part in the game and it will definitely take you a lot of time to get through it all. This is my current progress as of right now:

I've so far managed to 100% 5 separate lines of quests, and each line of quests can sometimes have in the 30's and 40's of different locations spread across all the regions. I'm currently working on some of the side quest lines and will be continuing to work on the main story. You can see at the top of the image that I'm currently at 69% total completion. I feel like 100% completion may not be too far off at this point. Just gotta put the time in.

So yeah, just wanted to show off a little project I'm doing with Middle Earth: Shadow of War. I realized very quickly that I love the game enough to fully complete it. It'll probably be the first game I've fully 100% completed since...maybe one of the Pokemon games? Maybe? I honestly don't remember the last game I actually 100% fully completed. So this is a big milestone. I'm looking forward to showing the 100% fully completed trap sheet.