Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2018, 10:59 AM   #53951 (permalink)
simplephysics
you know what it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
That's not too bad. I'm probably going to end up around that price too. I need all the important stuff, including SSD drive PLUS HDD and a touchscreen, lots of RAM so you gets what you pays for. You had a Samsung before? I'm currently trying to choose between HP, Dell and Lenovo. It's a bit late of course, but I wouldn't have bothered with MS Office (hope you didn't pay extra for that) - I use Open Office all the time. It's free, and exactly like MS Office.
I'm a sucker I guess. I don't do a TON of things with my laptop, at least historically. I just needed something to run so ta speak. Yes I bought Office. I'll be using this laptop for work as well so I went ahead and pulled the trigger on that one,

I've had both HP and Dell laptops. This one is doing just fine.. need to get use to 10's layout though. I mostly hate it. Honestly you can't really go wrong. I think I remember liking my HP a little more than the others but that was probably like 10 years ago so i dkkk.
I could be cute if I wanted to be, I just choose not to because you wouldn't be able to handle yourself.
simplephysics is offline   Reply With Quote