Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2018, 02:31 PM   #53985 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicShazam View Post
I know you don't play games, but it's funny. In my mind, you just seem so much like the type I could imagine sitting and playing stuff like this while muttering about strategic options to yourself and stroking the beard you don't have

"Dad games" are a term I've seen being thrown around.
I have no idea what that is but I don't like strategy games. TBH about the only games I've ever played with any sort of interest have been Starflight II, Doom, Doom II and Wing Commander. Oh, and The Bard's Tale.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
Anywhere that keeps air flow to the fan. The little tabs on the bottom of a laptop help keep it off surfaces to facilitate air flow. A blanket will 'suffocate' it like putting a pillow over someones face, but instead of it dying from asphyxiation, it'll melt electronics. Usually soldering points first.
So, a lap tray or something?
I'll be sitting on my bed using it so yeah, I'm not exactly going to place it on the bed, lie on my tummy and support myself with my elbows with my legs back and in the air like a teenage girl (not exactly like that anyway) but I will be resting it on my lap, so I'm going to need something between it and my junk I would assume. Probably why my other ****ty laptop kept getting so hot.
Or maybe I'm just hot.

There is a likelihood of 1 to the power of 10 Googleplexes - 1 that this is true