Music Banter - View Single Post - The Handling of Personal Attacks Going Forward
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2018, 09:15 PM   #326 (permalink)
Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Bolded 1: yes he is, and I speak from experience. He gets entrenched in his position and won't give an inch. I once had him on Ignore for this very reason; could not talk to the guy.

Bolded 2: Agreed, but my sympathies are with RS, and not just because he's a mate. He's had problems here before and I think people could cut him a little slack. I'd definitely recommend though that he grow a thicker skin, or consider leaving for his own good.
I'm all for giving him a little slack, but he learned the lesson you and I both have before that it's really not worth making a thread like that. It just screams drama. And yeah, sure YD can be a bit abrasive but we all are to an extent. I don't disagree that when someone is offended, we should rethink what we say to them, as we do with you and your sister. And so far to my knowledge, ever since Exo put the foot down, we've seen progress in that regard. Not saying it's perfect but it's better than it was for sure. for RS's sake I do hope he doesn't take to heart what people have said in his thread, but instead learn from it and just learn to enjoy the forum for what it is. Again, you and I have had the unfortunate privilege of going through this very thing. Just a lesson to be learned.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote