Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2018, 05:01 PM   #54225 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
That so many people are so judgmental about drunk driving but still drive sober is bull****

You put the community you’re driving through all the same risks as a drunk driver

There’s literally nothing that a sober driver can’t do with a car that a drunk person can

Sober is less dangerous but not by THAT much

Sober drivers kill people every ****ing day just because they didn’t want to walk.

To be so extreme against drunk driving but just totally cool with sober driving doesn’t make sense. It’s a bunch of finger wagging instead self-reflection

You know cars endanger the community. You know fossil fuels are destructive.

You know every time you get behind the wheel you run the risk of having an accident

Wanna preach? Don’t ****ing drive at all. Otherwise **** off.
I don't. I never have and I never will.
#Bus4Life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluff View Post
Drink driving is bad, but it's not THAT bad.

It's a selfish and ****ty thing to do but people do make mistakes and I don't think they deserve to burn in hell for something they might have done once years ago, just learn from your ban, pay your fine and dont ****ing do it again.

It's the repeat offenders who are the real bellends.
Even if they kill or maim someone on their "first offence"? Or if they don't, but then go ahead and do it again?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiiii View Post
Yep. The solution to drunk driving is getting rid of cars. Makes perfect sense. I'm sure everybody in the world will agree with you.

See how crazy you sound?
Google Cars will save us all.