Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2018, 05:17 PM   #54227 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluff View Post
Well your post didn't really distinguish between people who've killed others while drink driving and those who haven't it just said anyone whoever has done it belongs in hell. I know someone who got in her car to move it and park it better top speed would have been about 2mph distance moved was a few yards but she was over the limit and was unlucky got breathalysed and got done. She doesn't deserve to be in hell for that. Lots of people don't.

If you are steaming and whizzing around over the speed limit like a cunt that's obviously different all I'm saying is people don't belong in hell for making a mistake. Repeat offenders are obviously twats.
Yeah that's a good point to be fair. I wouldn't have a problem with that. Moving a car to park it at a slow speed, no worries there. To be clear, the people I have a problem with, other than drunk boy or girl racers, are the type who stagger out of the pub/party/hotel pissed, say **** it I'll drive I couldn't be bothered calling a cab and whether they hit someone or not, they should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

And sent to Hell.
Or New Jersey.