Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2018, 08:55 AM   #8500 (permalink)
Aux-In
Wrinkled Magazine

1. What is your favorite mode of transport?

Car, by far. Music on, music up, acceleration up, open road and lots of scenery. When you take a long trip in your car, you really get a sense for how massive the Earth is.

2. What is something that you've been meaning to do for a while but you keep putting off?

Upgrade my phone. Want one with a better camera and less glitches, but it's mostly functional, so I can't really justify it at the moment.

3. Describe your dream home and it's location.

Big McMansion with at least 10+ acres and in-ground pool that overflows into multiple sections, on a mountaintop in Arizona or New Mexico.

4. What is something lots of people have done that you have never done?

Have kids.

5. What are you top 3 condiments or sauces?

(1) Heinz ketchup. Nothing compares, and I always regret trying other sauces (2) KC Masterpiece barbecue sauce (3) salad dressing, I guess.

6. Do you know anybody famous? Who/how famous are they if you feel comfortable posting.

(1) Went to school with a guy who was in a movie. His career didn't really go anywhere and he is not known at all. (2) Cousin's wife owns a restaurant chain and does local commercials, so she is known, or was, as I haven't checked in on what they've been up to in years.

*Bonus question* On a scale of 1-5 how much did these questions suck?

3 - I'm on to this trick.
Aux-In is offline   Reply With Quote