Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2018, 10:42 AM   #54288 (permalink)
Oriphiel
Ask me how!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Marvel is definitely going hard with trying to market to girls and women, which makes sense since the Marvel movies are the face of comics today and as far as I know there's no gender divide with that fanbase so why the **** not try to capitalize on that by catering to women? It's not like they've stopped catering to their old fanbase, they're just branching out. And some of those comics obviously targeted to girls have been awesome. Spider-Woman has been one of my favorite series over the last few years, All-New Wolverine with X-23 rules, Spider-Gwen is surprisingly solid as well, and I could give a **** what gender Thor is so long as Jason Aaron is still the writer. Also shout out to Gwenpool.

It's expensive and a bit of a pain in the ass to store all of them but reading a single issue is the best way to read comics. It's definitely better than digital and there's something about the feel of a comic book in your hands that's more enjoyable than a TPB.
All the Spider gals >

And single issues are usually how I read comics. Only keeping up with two series at the moment, so cost isn't really a problem for me.
-----------------------------
|---Deafbox Industries---|
-----------------------------
Oriphiel is offline   Reply With Quote