Music Banter - View Single Post - So, do I belong here or not?
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2018, 05:04 PM   #194 (permalink)
DwnWthVwls
Fck Ths Thngs

^Yeah, that's fine until you start having a discussion with people not from the US. The term white privilege in a global discussion or forum with people from quite a few different places in the world is pretty silly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'd imagine the same idea would apply in different forms to Europeans. I'd need more information to talk about their reality but it's not a mentality that's specific to Americans, it's specific to every race in every country on Earth. I imagine there's a version of White Privilege that applies to China but it would probably be called Han Privilege. And why fight the terminology when the idea is what is important, especially when the idea itself is being fought simply on the basis of terminology by whites? I don't see you fighting for the idea but also talking about terminology, I see you simply talking about the terminology. This is why it is important to specify "White", because the race in question needs to be confronted.
Yeah I thought I made it clear that I'm not denying the idea.. It's the terminology I don't like, which is all I've said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote