Music Banter - View Single Post - The Handling of Personal Attacks Going Forward
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2018, 05:15 AM   #409 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicShazam View Post
If this place worked like that, I would have left long ago. I'm a person who shies away from conflict and prefers to be kind to others. When I'm rude to anyone in here, it's almost always as a joke.

If OH was right, I'd have been ground into a fine powder by this place long ago.

Could it be that OH is a ridiculously abrasive person and that what goes around comes around? Worth considering, I think.
I find you more rude than I find OccultHawk "ridiculously abrasive." Hawk have his opinions, like them or lump they are his opinions. I think that he is passionate. If he likes something, I notice he really likes something. And the flip side of the coin is that if he dislikes something then he shows the vehemence as when he does like something. That's how he is. If being annoying was an abrasion you would definitely be "ridiculously abrasive." You can be whiny, and petty and often show strange sense of humor.

I think of taste in music analogous to bit-coin, but in a more abstract way. Every positive opinion about good music is equivalent to mining a music-coin. Conversely any negative opinion about good music, and any positive about bad music is a deduction. I don't fault how OccultHawk behaves cause he has acculates vast quanties of music-coins by mining for them - in other words regardless how you fault him, I think he pays his dues around here. In my opinion he leads the forum in music-coins.
MicShazam is in debtor's prison.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote