Music Banter - View Single Post - The Handling of Personal Attacks Going Forward
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2018, 10:06 AM   #451 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
Okay well I was always told the tabernacle was that little box in which they kept the Host, where the priest goes to get it at Holy Communion. I see I was lied to. Imagine that! The Catholic Church, lying to me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Check out the thread that you're referring to and you'll see that I actually tried to get your perspective on the record to better understand it instead of just shouting "NO IDONLIKEIT". That's the difference. I'm not so self-absorbed to think that I couldn't miss something about an album like you are whenever I try to provide my perspective on a record to you. Now go take your victim complex and shove it.
Revisionist. You never accept any criticism of your music; it's always my fault that I don't get it. Even on the very odd times that I do actually like it, you say nothing. Anyway we've danced this dance before and my feet are tired. Just try leaving people alone to like what they like and stop trying to make the music you like take over the world, huh? We'll all be a lot happier. I don't give you **** for what you listen to; listen to what you want. I don't give a single **** what you think about my music, I just see you're projecting the same arrogance onto what MicShaz likes, and it's typical of you. It's not surprising you get up so many people's noses.

Oh and I have never, despite your desperation for me to have done so, shouted NO I DON'T LIKE IT! I always give a reason WHY I don't like it and I always accept that others may do, it's just not for me. If that's not enough for you, and I know it isn't, go climb a tree. Your oversimplification of my reactions to albums/genres/artists is pretty annoying to be perfectly honest, and entirely untrue and completely biased.