Music Banter - View Single Post - The Handling of Personal Attacks Going Forward
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2018, 10:11 AM   #453 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Revisionist. You never accept any criticism of your music; it's always my fault that I don't get it.
Yes, because it's music that's outside of your comfort zone that you're not familiar with. You 100% don't get it.

Quote:
Even on the very odd times that I do actually like it, you say nothing.
Here's a cookie for liking my music that one time.

Quote:
Anyway we've danced this dance before and my feet are tired. Just try leaving people alone to like what they like and stop trying to make the music you like take over the world, huh? We'll all be a lot happier. I don't give you **** for what you listen to; listen to what you want. I don't give a single **** what you think about my music, I just see you're projecting the same arrogance onto what MicShaz likes, and it's typical of you. It's not surprising you get up so many people's noses.
tl;dr don't discuss music on a music discussion forum. Sorry for having the nerve to disagree with you, TH.

Quote:
Oh and I have never, despite your desperation for me to have done so, shouted NO I DON'T LIKE IT! I always give a reason WHY I don't like it and I always accept that others may do, it's just not for me. If that's not enough for you, and I know it isn't, go climb a tree. Your oversimplification of my reactions to albums/genres/artists is pretty annoying to be perfectly honest, and entirely untrue and completely biased.
No you absolutely dig your heels in whenever I suggest that you're missing something about an album and demand that there is no possible way that you can be wrong. But sure, you like some albums sometimes, I'm sorry for not mentioning that too. Here's a cookie.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote