Music Banter - View Single Post - So, do I belong here or not?
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2018, 11:05 AM   #291 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
Kinda sorta like BLM, idk, I'd have to think about that analogy more and I'm just about done with lunch. I don't think it really matters why it's racebaity, the fact that it is automatically puts people on the defensive, as youve pointed out, which reduces the possibility for productive discussion. There's a time and a place for shoving something in the face of the oblivious and entitled beneficiary.
You're going to make them mad with the argument even if you get past their defenses with a disingenuous term. It's not like these people would be perfectly willing to listen if "white" wasn't mentioned up front.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiiii View Post
I'm just making an observation.
It's a very stupid observation and you should edit your last few posts into "." so that we don't have to read them. If you do I'll do the same so we can pretend this never happened.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote