Music Banter - View Single Post - The Handling of Personal Attacks Going Forward
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2018, 11:44 AM   #475 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiiii View Post
You want to make things interesting and I've always found jabs at other people (though I know sometimes it gets personal) is sort of a refreshing and natural appeal to the place. But at the same time, some people aren't in on it and we can be accommodating but at the end of the day, if I can't call Batlord a ****** whenever I want, there's something wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
And if I can't point out Key's IRL stupidity then that's half the reason I'm here gone.
^ HaHa! Yeah, I don't want to spoil the fun either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
And even with the very tame supposed uptick, we're still not seeing it very often.
^ If this is true then I'm happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiiii View Post
...But at the same time, some people aren't in on it and we can be accommodating ....
^ This sounds like a really good approach. If someone's ok with you being rude, go right ahead, if they're not, it's time to stop. It's like those role-playing sex games where you can use your pre-arranged safe word when things get too wild. Perhaps MB should start a Safe Word Register....