Music Banter - View Single Post - The Handling of Personal Attacks Going Forward
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2018, 08:34 AM   #555 (permalink)
Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
See what's crazy is that, while this may be true, I don't even know what his music taste is. This is not true for literally any other MB regular, I can tell you everybody's taste off the top of my head

Frownland: avant-garde stuff but he's branched out a bit. loves jazz, favorite album is Trout Mask Replica, loves bands like This Heat

Batlord: Mostly metal obviously

Goofle: Eclectic, likes a lot of synthy pop albums and hip hop, his favorite stuff is like Aesop Rock or The Replacements

Trollheart: Lots of dad rock and prog, I've seen him enjoy several genres of metal and pop as well

You: Lots of drone/ambient of course, various subgenres of metal and sprinkles of jazz/avant garde

Etc etc etc

Even guys I dislike such as JTF have easily described/remembered taste, whereas I can't confidently name anything Nea likes. Prog maybe? I'm not even purposefully ignoring his posts they're just so forgettable compared to everyone else that I genuinely can't name anything
*shrug*
Key is offline   Reply With Quote