Music Banter - View Single Post - MB Video Game Classics: Alien Isolation
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2018, 10:18 AM   #2 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

I think it's supposed to peak with the Medical Center, cause after that the game gets drawn out with filler and none of the alien segments look as well done or tense but I never got past the Medical Center cause it's the most difficult thing I've ever done in a game. I mean the game is surprisingly unforgiving for a modern game but just getting up the courage to walk down a corridor is living chewing through your own arm. You take between ten seconds and ten minutes longer than you should just to leave your hidey-hole, then you're not even thinking just moving and telling yourself not to think or else you'll just cower under the nearest bed and be no better off than before, so it's almost like you're falling down the corridor at the mercy of horizontal gravity your heart's beating out of your chest your face is about to drop off your head unable to turn or stop or do anything until the tension becomes too much and you gotta do something anything OH **** A ****ING LOCKER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YES!!!

And then you hear the stomping before you even get to the locker and Ripley takes so long to get in and close the door and it's so damn loud.

**** this game it is life.

10/10 for what I've played 0/10 for the years it's taken off my heart.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote