Music Banter - View Single Post - Should I be laughing about this?
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2006, 08:04 PM   #45 (permalink)
tdoc210
ashes against the grain

Quote:
Originally Posted by jibber
So what exactly are you trying to get across with that statement? If it were someone you knew you sure as hell wouldn't be laughing and calling her special. Have some decency for fuck's sake. An 18 year old girl was killed, her family and friend's have to deal with it now and somehow get on with their lives and you're laughing at her and calling her special?
ha basically shes fu,ckin stupid for walking on train tracks in the first place deaf or not, and even more ****,ed in the head if she does when shes deaf fu,kin stupidity killed the deaf
We went back there and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember... I... I... I cried. I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out. I didn't know what I wanted to do. And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it. I never want to forget. And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought: My God... the genius of that.