Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 08:11 PM   #54551 (permalink)
Chula Vista
Toasted Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
(1) Don't sell the RV that you spent a year getting into a dependable lot that you almost didn't get. (2) Just keep it and see how things go. (3) If your marriage was so dependable as you make it sound we wouldn't be having this conversation. (4) If menopause caused divorces for no reason then... (5) I'll have this post to quote so I can say I told you so.
1. I've only had the RV for 4 months.

2. Sure. Send me $700 the first of each month to pay my lot fee.

Quote:
Bat, we were together for 38 years before the separation, and during the 7 months we were not living under the same roof, we still maintained a close relationship.
4. Menopause doesn't cause divorces. It can definitely mess with your ability to think rationally though.

5. Plus $1,000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aux-In View Post
Well I have to imagine having a sex drive and not being able to do anything about it is like having 20/20 vision but being fully paralyzed and unable to speak.
Generally speaking, as we age our testosterone levels drop, sometimes dramatically. My sex drive today is 1/20th of what it was 30 years ago. Same with Linda. Plus, neither of us are spring chickens anymore. As far as pills go, they work great once you find the right one. But they are all about blood flow and have nothing to do with drive. And they have some nasty side effects that these days, I don't want to deal with. Masturbation works cause I can focus on the memories of me and Linda when we were young and sexually crazy. No way to recreate that stuff today.

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote