Music Banter - View Single Post - What do you do?
Thread: What do you do?
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2018, 08:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I work at Burger King and try to maintain my individuality while doing so and testing the limits of what my bosses will allow while testing my limits of what I'll allow my bosses to allow. All of that is yes integral to my job because otherwise I'd end up killing myself.
I don't wanna knock down working at Burger king, but as it seems you really dislike working there, do you plan to move on to other things, and if yes, to what? Do you have a college degree? You're american right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Marketing/PR, legal compliance, and in-house IT support for a mortgage company plus the occasional drug transaction.
A jack of all trades... Respect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverinewolfweiselpigeon View Post
eternal community college student, can't let go of school being the thing i'm tangibly good at lol. certified to teach preschool but currently working as a private nanny plus the occasional side hustle.
I finished college at 26, I like to blame musicbanter for at least a part of that...so I dig...<3

Edit: no wait, you go to school because you like to, I just did it because I was postponing real life and found other, more interesting things to do than study. Like arguing over the internet. :/

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote