Music Banter - View Single Post - Kiiii's Arcade
Thread: Kiiii's Arcade
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2018, 12:17 PM   #552 (permalink)
Key

Every now and again, I will take a stroll through my Steam queue to see what might pop out as something I'd like to play. The nice thing about owning a lot of games on Steam is the fact that my queue is always filled with so many interesting and different titles that there's usually always one thing that I find that I want. I do this every now and again, and right now I've sifted through about 191 different games that have come through my queue, probably 1 or 2 of which I've actually played. Which is unfortunate since the only reason I don't buy more is because I'm usually already in the middle of a game while I look through the queue. So it never feels justified.

The queue does change each time you look through it, and I think it's a daily thing? I'm not sure. But if you're curious about what Steam might want to recommend, definitely check out your queue.

Currently as of 8/11/2018, this is what my queue brought up that I found interesting. Not necessarily played yet, but they're interesting enough to make my wishlist:

Astroneer

I've seen a lot of gameplay of this game, and unfortunately it doesn't really seem like my kind of thing. The reason I'm posting about it though is because the game does have a lot to offer for those that are heavily into the space exploration thing. Besides, I already have No Man's Sky, so I don't need a downgrade at the moment. Not that Astroneer is bad. No Man's Sky is just infinitely better.

TerraTech

Yet another game I've not bothered to play, but a game that piqued my interest when it showed up on Youtube from several Youtubers. I'm not too sure what the whole point of the game is, but apparently if you love lego style games with guns, this is the game for you. I'll probably check it out. It'll make my wishlist for sure.

Rend

Didn't even know this game existed until it just showed up in my queue. To me, Rend looks like just another team survival or solo survival game. However, based on the screenshots, the game looks pretty neat. And perhaps fun. I'll add this to my wishlist as well. I may actually buy it at some point.

Morrowind [Game of the Year Edition]

Believe it or not, I've never had this show up on my queue. I may just have to get it. But again, I've already got a game that I'm putting a lot of time into so this would just be gathering dust. I'll add it to my wishlist though because maybe it's time to complete the entire Elder Scrolls series before the next one comes out. Maybe. We'll see.

That's it for the queue today. I'll post about the queue again once it refreshes and has a ton of other games for me to look into. But yeah, that was actually a ton of fun. Allows me to potentially see a new game I'd like to play.

But anyway, back to Monster Hunter World.