Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2018, 03:07 PM   #8547 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Heh. Didn't do my own one from last week, so here's my eighteen-pack.

1. What did you last visit the doctor for? (Obviously, reveal as much or as little as you wish to on this question...)

Treatment for dermatitis, which I didn't know I had. But now I do.

2. If you remember back that far, what lullaby(s) did your parents sing to you?

“The Skye Boat Song”, “Down in the Valley”, “My Bonnie Lies Over the Ocean”, “Summertime”

3. Recount one traumatic/scary event from your childhood

I was run over once, though my trike saved me, so I guess that was traumatic. Generally, I didn't have a very traumatic childhood, thank God who doesn't exist.

4. If humanity dies out, but leaves the planet relatively intact, what do you think will rise to be the dominant lifeform?

I'll make a case for dolphins, seeing as how they're something like the second most intelligent species on the planet.

5. If you were to create a superhero, what would they be like?

Very dull.

6. What's number one (or the next thing left) on your bucket list?

I don't even have a bucket, never mind a list.

1. If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?

Write

2. What hobby would you get into if time and money weren’t an issue?

Playing music

3. What fictional place would you most like to go?

Discworld

4. Who’s your go to band or artist when you can’t decide on something to listen to?

It changes, but at the moment Threshold or Pendragon, though I'm on a Robbie Williams kick right now. Everyone shut the hell up: it's me, remember?

5. What could you give a 20-minute presentation on with no preparation?

The science-fiction series Babylon 5

6. What amazing thing did you do that no one was around to see?

I don't do amazing things.

1. What was the last thing you ordered online? (If it came in plain brown wrapping you can be vague, nomsayin?)

2 6TB external hard disks

2. Have you ever intentionally injured someone else?

No I don't think so

3. If you have a pet, when it comes time, will you get another of the same? If you don't have a pet, would you ever want one? (Answer only one part of the question, obviously)

I expect we'll always have cats, though hopefully Eddie and Milly will last a while longer. I'm not ready to go through that again any time soon!

4. With this trend for retro revival, what do you see as being the next thing brought back into fashion?

CRT tellys. Oh man, how retro is that?

5. What would you consider the coolest vanity reg plate you could have? (Even if you don't own a car)

C DOS RUN

6. At the end of this year, what will you consider/hope to be your greatest achievement?

Remaining breathing.