Music Banter - View Single Post - Best comedy specials on Netflix
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 06:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Doug's bit on drunk internet buying sprees is hitting way way way too far home considering I got a package today and I'm still waiting with baited breath for the next one in a few days and I'm pretty sure out of the last ten orders I might have been sober for two of them. **** the internet, **** debit cards, and **** the morning after. The worst part is that I just checked to make sure I only had the one order pending and I was legitimately surprised that it was only one. I could swear I had two.

Edit: Holy **** it is two. The other one is an omnibus for the Phoenix Saga from X-Men that I ordered from a comic book site. When the **** is that coming cause that was my most shameful drunk buy at $60 but it was so reduced that I had no choice but to pull the trigger and I felt awful directly after but there's no chance for a refund so... HELL THE **** YEAH YO, THAT COMIC IS AWESOME!!!
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.

Last edited by The Batlord; 08-12-2018 at 07:03 PM.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote