Music Banter - View Single Post - What Is It That We Love About MB?
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2018, 09:24 AM   #2 (permalink)
Key

I'm a lonely depressed individual, and sometimes I really just hate going out in public because I always go out and then almost immediately wanna go home. When I come here, the comfort of knowing I can come and go as I please and can converse with people that are actually pretty cool, it allows for a pretty steady flow of some sort of human interaction. Plus, the thrill of posting about stuff that you love is also a plus especially when you post with people that have some of the same opinions as you do.

On top of all that, we've all known each other for several years. Some longer than others. We've become a pretty tight knit community. So much so that when new people arrive, they do tend to find it hard to understand some of the things we do here. But we've developed a sort of basis for how you can enjoy your time here.

I've left several times, but the one things I've always missed each time I've left. It's the community driven conversation here. We all throw shade back and forth, but at the end of the day, if any of us ever needed help in any situation, I can pretty much almost guarantee that anybody would give out a helping hand. Hell, when I was venting about my job a week ago, there was good advice given, some sympathy, and it's continued to be that way with other members too. The whole Exo dropping the hammer on us was perhaps what saved this community from turning into an always toxic environment.

That's my say on it.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote