Music Banter - View Single Post - Kiiii's Arcade
Thread: Kiiii's Arcade
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2018, 09:37 AM   #555 (permalink)
Key

At this point, this is like the...5th or 6th installment of this part in my journal. I think. I don't remember where I'm at. But the point of these is to just track through time what my most played games are. It's interesting to look back at the others and see what I was really into at the time. And this is also awesome because I started doing this journal several years ago, so seeing my interest through time is really interesting.

Anyway, as time goes on, obviously the list gets longer and longer. So here's my current lineup of games that I have put a ton of time into over the past couple months. So here we go:

Team Fortress 2: 301 Hours.
This game continues to be the most played game in my library, and I don't think that'll come to an end any time soon unless I really dedicate my time to Rocket League again. Which is possible in the near future.

Rocket League: 215 Hours.
Not entirely surprising as this game is still one of my all time favorites in my entire library. As mentioned before, I haven't really been playing it much these days. But I will probably pick it up again soon.

Divinity Original Sin 2: 81 Hours.
One of the best gaming experiences I've ever had with a game. I played through it twice, and both times I had an absolute blast. The story is unique, the characters are awesome, and there's just so much to do that you can literally get lost for hours and not even care. Definitely one of my favorite games now.

Dead Cells: 57 Hours.
Perhaps one of the best side scrolling roguelikes released in a long time. This game continues to be updated, and it's a passion project for the developers, and man it works so well together. I highly recommend this if you're wanting some high action combat mixed with roguelike elements.

Middle Earth: Shadow of War: 36 Hours.
I'm surprised that this number is so low considering I fully 100% completed this game. But I guess that's also due to the fact that I played nothing but this game for several weeks and got a lot of **** done every time I played. So maybe I did beat it too quickly. Either way, I enjoyed my time with it and I think it's definitely superior to Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor

Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition: 24 Hours.
Again, not entirely surprising given the name of the game. Beat this one too. Great fun and really cool story.

Slay The Spire: 19 Hours.
I went through a phase where I just played nothing but Slay The Spire, and man do I miss it. I'd play it more but I have so many other games to play that it just doesn't fit the bill right now. However, I'm keeping it installed because I know I will have a hinkering to play this game, and I'll want it available right away.

Monster Hunter World: 14 Hours.
I've said plenty about this game already, so if you're interested, just look at my previous posts in my journal.

I didn't mention every single one that went from highest to lowest because some I haven't even touched since the last time I included them on these lists, so including them again seems rather pointless. Anyway, this one was fun. I've been playing a **** ton of games lately and I don't see that stopping anytime soon.