Music Banter - View Single Post - MB's Video Game Classics
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2018, 01:29 PM   #167 (permalink)
MicShazam
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66Sexy View Post
I have Orochi 3 but haven't played much of it. I hear it's considered by many to be the best game in the series. Gundam 3 is crack for me though. You play the same maps and short missions over and over again but I've never gotten tired of it. I don't even like Gundam all that much. But letting you choose between a million pilots and also switch Mobile Suits AND customize them AND AND AND grind for Suit plans sucks me in for weeks. I'm tempted to start it up now and try to finish the random missions I haven't gotten around to yet.

Duo with Deathscythe is my ****ing jam. But those lower level Gundams that aren't super stylized or powerful with just rifles and normal lightsabers are hella fun too.
The really fun thing about Orochi 3 is how you will frequently unlock all sorts of odd characters with fun moves to play around with. I played it for god knows how long but still hadn't seen every character.

Something I liked a lot about Gundam 3 was how you could dash out of all sorts of moves in combat and just generally move around more than you can in other Warriors games during combat. I never saw anywhere close to all characters and mechs. Ridiculously much stuff to unlock.
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote