Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2018, 02:13 PM   #10798 (permalink)
MicShazam
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66Sexy View Post
I had Samurai Warriors 2 and SW2 Empires at the same time years ago (don't have them anymore unfortunately) and they have massive nostalgia for me not just because they were some of my earliest DW games but because I was smoking a lot of weed at the time, and if you don't smoke then you have no idea just how much fun they are when you're baked off your ass. You're just hypnotized by savaging hundreds of peons at a time and the neon visuals are absolutely amazing. If you ever take the plunge into smoking a joint or a bowl or a bong, I implore you to start up a Dynasty Warriors game because they will blow your mind.

By sheer coincidence earlier today I ordered the first Gundam game on Amazon. By far my favorite DW story game. I love how the non-main character campaigns get into goofy fanfiction territory. Haman Karn's oddball romance with the main character from the second Gundam series is my favorite thing from those games.
I never actually watched any Gundam, so the campaign mode in Gundam 3 was frequently confusing to say the least.

I promise that, if I ever decide to start smoking weed, I'll lock myself in my apartment and spend a week pretending I'm a fat Chinese guy with bear claws on his hands

MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote